users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Felix GOGO console not active on telnet

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 21:30:06 +0530

The remote shell is disabled by default for security reasons and the
instructions to enable it has changed since 3.1. You need to add
org.apache.felix.shell.remote.jar to the autostart bundles list in
osgi/felix/config.properties as described in section #10.4.1 of [1].

[1] http://glassfish.java.net/public/GF-OSGi-Features.pdf