users@glassfish.java.net

Felix GOGO console not active on telnet

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 10:47:38 -0500 (CDT)

 Hi there!

I am using the latest GF build (3.1.1 build 12) and I am trying to conect to
the gogo console to check the status of my bundles

telnet localhost 6666

The server is not listening on port 6666

I check my jvm properties and I see

-Dosgi.shell.telnet.port=6666

-D-Dorg.glassfish.additionalOSGiBundlesToStart=org.apache.felix.shell,org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime,org.apache.felix.gogo.shell,org.apache.felix.gogo.command,org.apache.felix.shell.remote,org.apache.felix.fileinstall

which is what I used to have in GF 3.1 (up to build 43) where this was
working. I have tried with admin security on and off but I guess this has
nothing to do with it.

Is there anything different that I need to do in 3.1.1 to get this console to
work? or is this just a bug?

I know I can use the web based console in the mean time but I really like the
telnet one.

Thanks!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'el_eduardo']