users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Felix GOGO console not active on telnet

From: Paul Davies <paul.m.davies_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 09:24:06 -0700

Hi,

This information is also provided in the Administration Guide in To
Enable the Apache Felix Gogo Remote Shell in GlassFish Server 3.1.1 on
page 46 of the guide. You can get this guide from the all-in-one ZIP
archive
<http://download.java.net/glassfish/3.1.1/release/glassfish-ose-3.1.1-docs-pdf.zip>
of the GlassFish Server 3.1.1 documentation.

-Paul Davies