users@glassfish.java.net

How to restrict JMS broker to only respond to localhost

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 00:16:34 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I have a farily standard GlassFish installation, running on Debian Linux.  I
wish to configure the built in JMS broker to only respond to requests on the
same machine (localhost).  I cannot seem to find out how to do this.  This
is glassfish 3.1.1.  The strange thing is that I have a glassfish 3.0.1
install that seemes to only respond to localhost by default.  In both cases
I have the type set to "embedded".

Under default_JMS_host I have host set to "localhost".  I did change the
port to 7677 (because I already have another instance running on 7676).

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'markkr2']