users@glassfish.java.net

Re: remote connection to JMS/MQ on Glassfish

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:08:33 -0500 (CDT)

Actually upon reading about various types for JMS on GF it seems like the
reason the port is changed on the client is because the JMS type on machine B
is set to LOCAL. It looks like it basically creates another broker on the
machine A and gives it a new port (different from 7676). There is another
EMBEDED JMS running on A. What I need is to connect B GF to original A's
broker or to have some independant broker runnig on A, and both A and B GFs
connected to it. How can I do it? Does any one know? What settings do I need
to specify on A and B GFs to accomplish it?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'nakoned']