users@glassfish.java.net

Disabling EJB Timer on One Cluster Node (3.1)

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:06:37 -0500 (CDT)

We have a VIP (BIG-IP) that actually moves the request to two nodes each
with its own glassfish server 3.1 and our services deployed. So it is not a
true glassfish cluster. My problem is that I use a lot of @Scheduler
services to run background reports. Is there a way for me to disable the
EJB Timer Service on one node (The _Timer pool)?

I did see the use of _Default pool for Clusters, but as I explained before
ours is not a true cluster. Please let me know if there is any way to stop
the timer on one so that it is not activated.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rdarbh']