users@glassfish.java.net

Re: remote connection to JMS/MQ on Glassfish

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:16:21 -0500 (CDT)

> I was finally able to get around some issues related to JNDI lookup

If you have problems conencting to Glassfish's JNDI provider, make sure that
any question you post has a subject line like "Cannot connect to GlassFish
JNDI" to ensure they it gets the attention of the JNDI experts rather than
the JMS experts.

> WARNING: [C4003]: Error occurred on connection creation
[192.168.1.68:7676]. - cause: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

OK. That's a JMS question. Are you saying that there is definitely a broker
running on 192.168.1.68:767 (which is machine A) but you can't connect to it
from machine B?

If so, you may have hit this known issue:~
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E19798-01/821-1759/ggrvi.html#gjktp

Nigel

--
[Message sent by forum member 'nigeldeakin']