users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Inconsistent naming of monitoring items in REST interface

From: Jennifer Chou <jennifer.chou_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:13:05 -0400

For the different garbage collectors, I noticed that the DAS uses
http://localhost:4848/monitoring/domain/server/jvm/garbage-collectors/MarkSweepCompact

and the clustered instance uses
http://localhost:4848/monitoring/domain/i1/jvm/garbage-collectors/PS%20MarkSweep

The DAS uses -client and the instance runs with -server.
For the instance, I see 'current : Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM'
http://localhost:4848/monitoring/domain/i1/jvm/runtime/vmname-current

and the DAS I see 'current : Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM'
http://localhost:4848/monitoring/domain/server/jvm/runtime/vmname-current

I haven't seen the misspelled 'commitednonheapsize-count'. If you have
a way to reproduce this it would be helpful.

HTH,
Jennifer