users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish create daemon application

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 08:52:35 +0530

If you can't put such logic in a regular EE application, then see if you
can put your application logic in an OSGi module and deploy it to
GlassFish. GlassFish will activate it everytime it starts and deactivate
it when it shuts down. More information at [1]. Hope it suffices.

Sahoo

[1] http://glassfish.java.net/public/GF-OSGi-Features.pdf