users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How can I make server user single class loader for all applications without packaging them to EAR?

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 21:09:59 -0400

To have the same classloader to load these common classes, you could put
these common classes into a library jar and then during deploy, use the
--libraries option in the command to include the common library. You can
read the detailed syntax in the deploy man page:

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2433/deploy-1.html

- Hong