users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Null pointer exception when attempting to deploy simple JMS application(s)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 06:21:21 PDT

Hi again,

my error message is not exactly the same (sorry, I tried so much different things from various forums). Mine says:
WARNUNG: Exception during endpoint activation for ra [ jmsra ], activationSpecClass [ com.sun.messaging.jms.ra.ActivationSpec ] : javax.resource.NotSupportedException: MQRA:EC:Invalid Destination-null
SCHWERWIEGEND: MDB00017: [SimpleMessageBean]: Exception in creating message-driven bean container: [java.lang.Exception]
SCHWERWIEGEND: java.lang.Exception

What does this mean: the Destination is "null"? Where does it come from?
[Message sent by forum member 'hansbjoern']