users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Jersey NullPointerException (one in a series)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 00:40:35 PDT

Hi Laird,

I am also experiencing similar problems (tried promoted build 22 from yesterday - still no joy). Just using NetBeans and Ant (not Maven), and I have the problem that if there is just one Jersey resource in a WAR in the EAR, it works OK, but if there is more than one WAR with Jersey resources, then I get similar errors. The last known "good" build that works for me is promoted build 13.

Paul Sandoz replied to my earlier thread about this, so it would seem that people are working on it.

Regards,

Steve.
[Message sent by forum member 'suttridge_farm']