users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Jersey NullPointerException (one in a series)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 05:25:05 PDT

Are you referring to this thread: http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=482710&#482710

...?

Because the bug that Paul references here has been fixed. Additionally, I've taken care to rip CDI out of my application entirely, so this set of problems would seem to occur without any CDI involvement at all. Thanks for the tip and corroboration. Glad to hear we're not the only ones in this boat. My colleagues are going to flay me alive pretty soon; how about yours?

(And it turns out we can't sit on build 14 because of a multithreading problem that causes deployments to never complete. So either we have a build where Jersey works properly, but maybe the build doesn't deploy, or we have a build that deploys, but JAX-RS resources are unpredictable. Yikes!

Anyway, trying to do my part in all this by filing bugs left and right. :-) )

Best,
Laird
[Message sent by forum member 'ljnelson']