users@glassfish.java.net

Re: apache load balance plugin is so weak ?!

From: Kshitiz Saxena <Kshitiz.Saxena_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 15:29:16 +0530

Hi,

Is below log printed again and again to indicate re-initialization?

You can set MaxClients to number of clients you think will access apache
server concurrently. Also set ThreadsPerChild to same value. In general
it needs to be proportional to number of CPUs, say 8 * number of CPUs.
Higher the number, more memory usage and lower performance. What is the
response time and requests processed per second if you use only 32
clients at a time?

Thanks,
Kshitiz