users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF and Eclipse Applet Deployment Issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:32:07 PST

Yeah, actually my issue happened to be that I wasn't doing a real refresh/restart of the browser before trying to view the revised applet...browser caching was keeping the new applet/jars from properly loading.

Don't know if this is the issue your having, but it's something to try if your stumped and things seem like they ought to be working...i don't know much about netbeans, but i'll try to help if i can.
[Message sent by forum member 'jmb2371' (jbookout_at_gmail.com)]