users@glassfish.java.net

Change Glassfish V3 Prelude default 404 error-page

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:41:54 PST

Hi from Mexico! I'm in trouble, I need to configure custom error pages for Glassfish V3 prelude and I'm using the error-code into the domain.xml like this:

<property name="send-error_1" value="code=404 path=/errors/404.html reason=MY-404-REASON"/>

under docroot element into virtual-server. Where did I place the /errors/ folder? I place it into \glassfishv3-prelude\glassfish\domains\domain1\config but i can't see my 404 page, I only get the IE error page:

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

Any ideas to why I can't see my custom page? It's correct my /errors/ folder localization?

Can anybody help? Thank you.
[Message sent by forum member 'plotemyorma' (plotem.yorma_at_gmail.com)]