users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NullPointerException In EclipseLink During EAR Deployment

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:40:43 PST

Thanks for your quick response. I followed the link to Eclipse 2.0.1 suggested earlier, licking my chops with anticipation, and willing to carry out a test by reverting my configuration, and alas, I click on the link and:

        Eclipse downloads - file unavailable
        The selected file is invalid, or it is no longer available for download.
        This happens when the file is part of a nightly or development build. If so, please return to the project's home page and download a newer version.

I did that, and got the same result. I guess it will turn up, and then I'll let you know.

Joe
[Message sent by forum member 'teknomad' (joe.isaac_at_tolven.org)]