users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Merchant is requiring me to update my SSL keystore!?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:29:16 PST

I'm using v2-ur2 in test but the build I mentioned previous, in production. In my test system, there is both a "cacerts" and a "cacerts.jks" file, mysteriously. In production there is only a "cacerts.jks" file.

The instructions call for doing this in the "cacerts" file. Will modifying it for "cacerts.jks", since it is my only option in production, prevent this from working correctly?

I'm probably being overly cautious, but my sphincter clenches every time something needs to be done w/ SSL. :P

I did it in the test system (which doesn't use our SSL cert obviously) and it didn't *hurt* anything, so far as I can tell.

Thanks again!
[Message sent by forum member 'zambizzi' (zambizzi_at_gmail.com)]