users@glassfish.java.net

Re: why won't this webapp deploy?

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:55:23 -0800

On 02/17/10 03:00 PM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> "The only reliable way of retaining sessions during redeployments is via the
> mechanism described above."
>
> which does not work

Which GF release are you using?
I confirm this works as expected using v3.0 FCS.

If you are using a nightly, post-v3.0-FCS build, then you may be suffering
from a regression in the session deserialization code, which was fixed
yesterday, so any nightly build from today onward should work as well.

We have a corresponding unit test which is exercised continuously on
Hudson.

Jan