users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Create installer for enterprise application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 23:43:05 PST

Hi,
Thanks for reply.
Yes, this kind of tool can help.
Actually after thinking about it little more - I am currently deploying my J2EE application using NSIS (nullsoft) installing system. I think it can do all InstallShield does and more and it's open source and free to use, and most important it's much much easier than all IS scripts.

If I will be able to use your tool from a command line I'll be able to integrate it with my installation script (written in NSIS).

I'll be posting the script here today, I just need little time to arrange it.

Ido
[Message sent by forum member 'ido_ran' (ido.ran_at_gmail.com)]