users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Create installer for enterprise application

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:26:36 +0100

Maybe this information is useful for you: I am currently developing a tool for database setups. It will be a standardlone installer for database schemas, which is unaware of the DB vendor and needs no SQL knowledge. The tool is not finished yet, so in what timeframe would you need it? A prototype is already working, but the first beta will not be finished before summer. Just write if I shall you keep updated.

Regards
Markus