users@glassfish.java.net

Re: discrepancy between asadmin and web-admin gui in Glassfish v3.

From: Dominik Dorn <dominik.dorn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 15:05:48 +0100

Please: I want to see _all_ the modules loaded for my app..
being it web, jpa, ejb, weld, osgi, security or something else...
it really helps when trying to find out why a certain thing does not
work and one
just see's "ah, security module is not loaded" or "mhm... weld is not
loaded, i have placed the beans.xml in the wrong dir.."

thanks,
dominik