users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V3 as a Service on Windows Server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 02:07:05 PST

Actually I think you have a point! It isn't good enough to have just the server ignore logouts. The asadmin JVM ALSO needs to ignore logouts. Remember if one goes down, it takes the other down with it. I'll bet that's the problem.

Work-around -->

in <<domain-dir>>/bin edit the <domainname>Service.xml file and add "-Xrs" as a parameter (it will be obvious how to do that).

now run (assume your domain-name is "q"):

qService uninstall
qService install
qService start

And test....

Let me know what happens...
[Message sent by forum member 'bnevins' (byron.nevins_at_sun.com)]