users@glassfish.java.net

Protecting files and/or directories

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 10:30:56 PST

I'm new to Glassfish. I've looked through the documentation but I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. I would like the ability to protect certain files (say, files with a particular extension) or certain directories from being served up to the browser. Is there a way that I can specify essentially "ignore any request for a files with an extension of .xyz?"

Any help is greatly appreciated. I will be more than happy to dig for the answer myself if someone can just point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'sifukurt' (kurt.kincaid_at_gmail.com)]