users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Java Web Start Client with -javaagent option

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:30:51 PST

I've deployed the ear with the command you wrote. Then I've runned the client with

appclient -client local_path/EnterpriseApplicationClient.jar -name client_name -javaagent:D:\toplink-essentials-agent.jar.

This doesn't help me. I've got the same toplink exception. I think such an command uses Netbeans for launching the app client, so I don't understand, why it works in Netbeans and not from the command line.

There are 3 client jars - Client.jar and ClientClient.jar in client_project/dist and EnterpriseApplicationClient.jar in enterprise_app_project/dist. The only one, which can I run, is the last one from enterprise_app_project/dist dir. Client.jar and ClientClient.jar failed, because it cannot find the classed from ejb project, setting classpath doesn't help.I hope, this is correct...

One more thing - I found out, that the client runs correctly only if I run it from Netbeans directly from client_project. The client runned from EnterpriseApp project has the same problem with toplink... Both projects have VM options javaagent defined.

Michael
[Message sent by forum member 'anaq' (anaque_at_gmail.com)]