users@glassfish.java.net

Re: HTTP Load Balancer plugin not show up in admin console

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:27:53 -0800

Thats true. You will see the HTTP Load Balancer configuration and many
other functions in admin console only if you are running the cluster
profile.
You can easily add the clustering capability to your current
installation by going to the Application Server General page, and click
on the "Add Cluster Support" button.
Once you restart the server, you will see the changes.

thanks
Anissa.