users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V3 custom realm issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 08:14:56 PST

> - using asadmin to create / configure realm NOT admin
> console since admin console event in stable build
> (3.0) has errors listing at least properties
> associated to realms

There is a bug (issue# 11382) in the admin console that prevents creation of custom realms. This will be fixed in update release. However, I wasn't aware that the properties associated to realms are listed incorrectly. If so, please file a bug with info on how to reproduce it, and I will take a look.

thanks
Anissa
[Message sent by forum member 'anilam' (anissa.lam_at_sun.com)]