users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish and Adobe Flex Development

From: Ronak Patel <ronak2121_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 13:39:08 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I am using Glassfish to host my BlazeDS backend (a glorified war file that does JPA).

While developing my Flex Application, Eclipse and Flex Builder overwrites the generated swf and html files.

I have Flex Builder pointed at the J2EE_MODULES folder in Glassfish so I can hit refresh in my browser to test.

However, I am having a problem where Glassfish is holding on to the file handle for those files and prevents Eclipse from modifying/deleting them.

Has anyone gotten around this problem? It's getting real annoying to keep restarting the container each time I want a full build to occur during development.

Thanks!!

Ronak Patel