users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with ACCLogManager in Glassfish Java Webstart Client.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 15:21:32 PST

Hmmm.... very odd. I created a test application with a java.awt.Frame, Button and Panel, with a simple call to a remote bean to return a String and it works flawlessly. I know Panel inherits from Component along the way, so in theory it should have generated the same issue.

The stack trace clearly shows it in the Component class though, and in the Logger.getLogger() method which looks up the LogManager, which is where the ACCLogManager bombs out. So now I'm even more cornfused.
[Message sent by forum member 'dstaelen' (dstaelen_at_twcny.rr.com)]