users@glassfish.java.net

java.servlet.jsp.jspexception UNABLE TO CONNECT TO DATASOURCE .

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:15:11 PST

Hi iam using netbeans 6.7 and my db is mysql.i have followed all procedure in http://netbeans.org/kb/67/web/mysql-webapp.html but iam not able to connect to db.iam getting the following exception

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Unable to get connection, DataSource invalid: "java.sql.SQLException: Error in allocating a connection. Cause: No PasswordCredential found"

root cause

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Unable to get connection, DataSource invalid: "java.sql.SQLException: Error in allocating a connection. Cause: No PasswordCredential found"

note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the GlassFish/v3 logs.

please help me as soon as possible to my mail mahavairavan_at_gmail.com
[Message sent by forum member 'mahavairavan' (mahavairavan_at_gmail.com)]