users@glassfish.java.net

Re: problems deploying ear in GF3

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:09:39 -0500

Hi, Felipe
   I tried to deploy the ear from the link you included in the original
post, and I got a deployment error saying there is zero EJB found in
cejug-classifieds-ws-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar (which was declared as an ejb
jar). I looked at the ejb-jar.xml in this jar and did not find any EJB
declared. So the EJBs are probably declared through component
annotations, where are the EJBs annotated with component annotations
packaged? Are they inside this jar or some other place inside ear?

    Thanks,

- Hong