users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish DoS attack test - confirmed

From: Cam Bazz <cambazz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 09:58:26 +0200

mod_jk and mod_evasive are now working perfectly with my glassfish v3.
I found out that the new procedure described by jfarcand is much
easier than the older mod_jk configs.
unfortunately, even though mod_evasive works (like after clicking
refresh repetitively gets you a 403) slowsaris.pl still effects gf v3.

best.