users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem deploying same SSB class in different apps on Glassfish v3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 08:23:40 PST

Hello,
my problem was solved by placing only persistence.xml in the EJB jar file inside /WEB-INF/lib/
To change the specific glassfish JNDI names I just had to create a sun-ejb-jar.xml in /WEB-INF/
No need for ejb-jar.xml, just sun-ejb.jar.xml works if you use the standard EJB ids. I can deploy multiple instances of the same EJBs in different webapps this way, and no need for .ear packaging of course. Just wars. Love these new EJB 3.1 specs.
[Message sent by forum member 'icordoba' (icordoba_at_skios.es)]