users@glassfish.java.net

Problem deploying same SSB class in different apps on Glassfish v3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:35:24 PST

Hi there,
I need to deploy multiple apps in the same glassfish instance (v3) previously working on JBoss.
I am having the following naming exception:

Caused by: javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: Use rebind to override

Previous deployed app deploys a Stateless Session Bean with the same class name. New EJB3.1 Global JNDI naming works ok but "Glassfish-specific (Non-portable) JNDI" gives previous conflict as it is not application dependent (in my case, that JNDI name is [com.servengine.user.UserManager#com.servengine.user.UserManager, com.servengine.user.UserManager]|#] which is the same for all apps.

Any idea on how can I disable Glassfish specific JNDI naming or make it add some application name prefix, like in EJB 3.1 Global JNDI?

thanks,
Ignacio
[Message sent by forum member 'icordoba' (icordoba_at_skios.es)]