users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem deploying same SSB class in different apps on Glassfish v3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:02:30 PST

Hi,

I have the same problem, I have a EJB that I want to share, in the same server instance, with other two web apps., and they are NOT part of a/the same EAR. I deploy firat the EJB, then I proceed to deploy wep_app_1.war, ups! "... javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException ..." .

Do you found a solution?

(this is not a problem in Glassfish 2.1, does anyone knows if EJB 3.1 or Glassfish force to use a EAR??? to have access to beans???)
[Message sent by forum member 'xcallejas' (xavier_at_wflogistics.com)]