users@glassfish.java.net

Re: v3: problem deploying exploded ear with exploded shared entity lib

From: Jacques <whshub_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 07:30:04 -0800

You can find a zip file with the eclipse projects attached to my original
post here:

<http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=389136>As an aside, the
original problem was found by using the eclipse plugin. However, if you
simply use the asadmin deployment with the various examples I've also
included in that zip file, the problem still exists.