users@glassfish.java.net

Large scale J2EE project on GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:00:35 PST

Hi Java & Open Source Gurus

We have a huge ERP project. There are some issues but not obvious.
The project will be thousands of java class we are planning to keep all the java source and classes database. We are not use JAR, EAR, WAR files and deployment configration XML files, we are planning writing our dependency manager.

All the dependencies between applications can be complex, so we do not use J2EE dependency injection.

All classes must be pure java class. We do not consider using J2EE annotations. EJB configration must be in database tables, not in XML deployment descriptor.

GlassFish or can cover these problems?

Thank you for your interest.
[Message sent by forum member 'businessexpert' (bora.birol_at_gmail.com)]