users@glassfish.java.net

wsimport err: Property "Any" is already defined. Use <jaxb:property> to res

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:18:02 PST

Hi, I am trying to generated java stubs base on a .NET service. However I got stuck at the following errors, and I tried 2.1 and 2.2 JAXWS-RI.
C:\temp\src>wsimport abc.wsdl
parsing WSDL...

[ERROR] Property "Any" is already defined. Use <jaxb:property> to resolve this conflict.
line 456 of file:/C:/temp/src/abc.wsdl

[ERROR] The following location is relevant to the above error
line 457 of file:/C:/temp/src/abc.wsdl

At the offending line I see the following:

<s:any minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" processContents="lax" />
<s:any minOccurs="1" namespace="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-diffgram-v1" processContents="lax" />

Can someone help me to work around this problem?

Thanks,
[Message sent by forum member 'futballer' (kzhang_at_bear.com)]