users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v3.0 Virtual Servers not working.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 03:06:59 PST

Hi friend, you were right. My host file was not configured properly.
But i configured it nicely this time and even pinged it to test if its working properly or not. This time i changed name from jacc.com to Bapaji.com

Now when i type
http://localhost:8888

I get my web application of Hello World

But when i type
http://Bapaji.com:8888

I get absolutely nothing. No error of webpage cannot be displayed and not even Hello World.The page is blank. Now what should i do?

I tested this in Firefox, IE and Opera. For all of them the results are the same and even no entry for this in Server.log

What should i do next?
[Message sent by forum member 'salman4u' (tapeshmehta227_at_yahoo.com)]