users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Info about classloading with Glassfish V3

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 21:37:36 +0530

Each application is isolated from other ones. So, classes packaged in
one app don't interfere with classes packaged with another. Application
class loaders do share a common parent and that's how they can share
common libraries, but for that you need to place the libraries in a
common place like domain1/lib/. Take a look at GlassFish developer guide
available on the net which talks about class loading in detailed.

Sahoo