users@glassfish.java.net

Admin Console jsf page not opening

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:00:51 PST

I am not able to view admin console page. I am attaching the screenshot to the
admin console.Following is the log generated when i am opening admin console
page.

INFO: Started bundle org.glassfish.security.websecurity [108]
INFO: Unknown loader org.glassfish.internal.api.DelegatingClassLoader_at_f6e005 class org.glassfish.internal.api.DelegatingClassLoader
INFO: Initializing Mojarra (1.2_10-b01-FCS) for context ''
INFO: Loading application __admingui at /
INFO: Loading __admingui Application done is 16448 ms
INFO: The Admin Console application is loaded.
SEVERE: java_security.expired_certificate
INFO: Started bundle org.glassfish.common.amx-impl [21]
INFO: AMXStartupService: loaded 137 AMX MBeans in 615 ms (wall-clock time)
INFO: JSFT0004: The requested resource (/js/adminjsf.js) is not available.

Please friends help me out from in this issue.
[Message sent by forum member 'bhujang' (b.b.bhujang_at_gmail.com)]