users@glassfish.java.net

Info about classloading with Glassfish V3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:20:59 PST

Hello,
I plan to migrate to Glassfish V3 some applications. I need to use the same instance to deploy multiple applications but I need to be able to do classloader scoping as I use different versions of the same classes in some applications.
I had this problem solved in JBoss 5... after some time I managed to "understand" how all this thing works in Jboss... I can't find a document that shows how to do this in glassfish, and I don't know which are the defaults (I mean, if glassfish has class scoping as default or some type of unified class loader as default)
Thanks for any directions on this,
Ignacio
[Message sent by forum member 'icordoba' (icordoba_at_skios.es)]