users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF V3 - Cannot resolve reference Remote ejb-ref

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:16:35 PST

Thanks for your response.
But I have not deployed the ejbs as a jar in the /lib folder of the ear.
I know that this was my fault before. I have changed this.

You can see it if you open the ear file which I have attached in this thread.
In the application.xml the module is decleared as an ejb module. And the module is packaged into the root directory.

You can test this by deploying the ear or just take a look into the ear. I think packing looks good now.
[Message sent by forum member 'rsoika' (Ralph.Soika_at_imixs.com)]