users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Admin Console gives 404 error

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 03:21:57 PDT

Hello Alexis,

Thx for a quick response and the info about where to place the jar files. I had searched all over the internet and 'lib/ext' was the location which I found. I'll try your suggestions for the jar files. However I had tried by placing the jar's in the WEB-INF/lib folder of the application itself but for some unknown reasons it didn't worked. In tomcat I have placed all the jars inside the app folder itself.

Now, returning back to the issue, I am using Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v3 Prelude which is available for download. The installer file is "glassfish-v3-preview-windows.exe" which is approx 50MB in size.

Restarting the server also does not helps. I always receive the error in the server.log file as copied in my previous post.

Hopefully this gets resolved soon so I can shift my production server from Tomcat to Glassfish.
[Message sent by forum member 'harkiran' (harkiran)]