users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Admin Console gives 404 error

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:26:40 +0200

Placing JARs in the lib/ext directory is dangerous. I'd recommend
placing application library JARs in the app itself, or using the --
library deploy option.
If the JAR is a JDBC driver (more an extension to GlassFish than to
the application), you can place it in the glassfish install or domain
lib/ directory (not lib/ext).
Which GlassFish v3 version precisely are you using?
-Alexis