users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Programmatic JMX connection to Glassfish

From: Comerford, Sean <Sean.Comerford_at_espn3.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 20:09:57 +0000

Err, accidentally hit send :-/

Since I did, I might as well finish the thought.

Iım looking for an example(s) of how to programmatically connect via JMX to
Glassfishıs mbean server (i.e in my own java classs, not jconsole).

Iım going through the AMX extensions and samples which I think is probably
the way to go but wondering if there is a dirt simple example somewhere.

Just looking for a doc pointer basically but probably found it in the AMX
stuff (?)

--
Sean Comerford, Software Engineer
ESPN.com Site Architecture Group