users@glassfish.java.net

Configuring GlassFish v3: Could not create domain, domain1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 06:07:04 PDT

Okay. When installing GlassFish with an anonymous user the Update Tool Boostrap gets configured by not GlassFish itself! In the log file I get this:

[#|2009-07-23T15:01:41.625+02:00|INFO|Install Engine|org.openinstaller.provider.conf.InstallationConfigurator||Asadmin output: Deprecated syntax: create-domain, Options: [passwordfile, user]
Command create-domain failed.
CLI130 Could not create domain, domain1
:\[Asadmin output: Deprecated syntax: create-domain, Options: \[passwordfile, user\]
Command create-domain failed.
CLI130 Could not create domain, domain1

But I don't neither have any other GlassFish installation running nor such a domain?!

The same happens with b56. Does anybody know how to configure GlassFish?

I have also realized that the update tool provides the Ant add-on but not the JEE 6 Tutorial Plugin. So where do I get it? Is it okay to copy the folder glassfish\docs\javaee-tutorial from an older installation?

It is really depressing. I spent 4 days by trying to get GlassFish v3 and the JEE 6 tutorials running :-(. Should I just give it up?

Tai
[Message sent by forum member 'taitruong' (taitruong)]