users@glassfish.java.net

b5 installation: status incomplete

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 05:23:15 PDT

Hi,

I have just installed the glassfish-v3-preview-b55-windows.exe installation and the installation ends up with the status being "incomplete":

Overall Status: Incomplete
Please see the detailed summary report for an overview of this session, including next steps for using this installation.Please see the log file for detailed information.
 2009-07-23-14-13-install-summary.html 2009-07-23-14-13-install.log
Product Name
Status
Update Tool Bootstrap
Installed
GlassFish V3
Installed
Uninstallation Software
Installed
Update Tool Bootstrap
Not Configured
GlassFish V3
Not Configured

Neither the Update Tool nor the GlassFish has been configured. Is it because I have defined the admin user and password instead of using an anonymous user?

Tai
[Message sent by forum member 'taitruong' (taitruong)]