users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GLASSFISH IS LAME

From: Mark Mielke <mark_at_mark.mielke.cc>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:04:04 -0400

On 07/22/2009 03:29 PM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Now, this may be more apparent to me simply because I've waded through this many times, and it is quite possible that I
>
> 1.) have blinders on and/or
> 2.) just know where to look to find the above links.
>
> Should we be altering the:
>
> https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/v3-preview.html
>
> page further? Are links leading users down the wrong path? Can you specify pain/confusion points?

You have done a fine job of differentiating it from my perspective. I
never had the confusion that the original poster has had, and I would
consider myself a "new user" still. Thanks for putting in the effort to
illustrate how well the releases are differentiated.

My only complaint with Sun is how slow things move, and especially of
late. I'd like Java EE 6 to be out as a production quality release
tomorrow. :-)

Cheers,
mark

--