users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GLASSFISH IS LAME

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:27:33 PDT

Hi Mark,

Well, I wish I had the sway to make things a bit more agile. I do believe that is one of the long term intents with v3; by making it modular, it should encourage both faster updates in more specific areas, as well as an easier approach for people outside of Sun to contribute (coming full circle to this thread's discussion of "community"). We're eagerly working on and looking forward to v3's enterprise release, despite any publicity related slowdowns.

That said, I am probably going to stop responding to this particular thread and let "GLASSFISH IS LAME" start a (likely) slow death. :)

Regards,
Chris
[Message sent by forum member 'cdonaldson' (cdonaldson)]